The Full-Body Light Bed
Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBM Therapy)
PBM Therapy – previously known as Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) and LED.
Light Therapy – is the application of blue/red/near-infrared light to tissue where there is degeneration or injury, to improve repair and reduce inflammation/pain.
PBM Therapy appears too good to be true as it does many things, but really it does just one thing and it does it very well and that is, it reduces oxidative stress.
Oxidative stress is accepted as the underlying trigger for most diseases and degenerative conditions. It is also a component in the inflammatory phase of acute and chronic injuries.
Unlike drugs and surgery, PBM Therapy:
- Promotes regeneration
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Is non-toxic
- Is non-invasive
- Has no side effects
PBM Therapy is used in thousands of clinics, hospitals and elite sports institutions. There are more than 400 Randomized Controlled Trials published using PBM Therapy devices and the technology has featured in over 4,000 laboratory studies.
The advantage of the LED Light Therapy is that it enables the user to treat the entire body. Regular treatments of just 25 minutes reduce pain, while improving muscle performance and reducing fatigue. The LED Light Therapy has been in use since 2007 and has helped tens of thousands of people to date.
What is LED Light Therapy?
It is an entire body delivery system of PBM/LED Therapy that has been designed to deliver optimal wavelengths; power densities and dosages.
The intended uses of the LED Light Therapy are:
- Restoration of motion to joints
- Improved muscle performance
- Decrease post exercise soreness
- Improved circulation
- Decreased inflammation & discomfort associated with arthritis
- Skin rejuvenation
- Increase collagen & elastin
Skin Repair and Maintenance
- Body Firming
- Improves skin/hair/nails
- Relieve Stress
- Improves Sleeping
- Increase Energy
- Improves Mental Awareness
Debilitating and Painful Injury
- Sciatica – Nerve Pain (Sporting Injury)
- Muscle and Tendon Repair
- Muscle Pain
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Asthma and Respiratory Disorders
- Mitochondria Disease
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Diabetic Ulcer
- Auto-Immune and Underactive Thyroid
- Boost Immune System
- Provide Vitamin D and Insulin
- Lower Blood Pressure and Triglycerides
- Lower Fluid Retention
- Reduce occurrence and pain of Migraines